WHAT DO 8 COUNTIES IN WATERSHED NEED TO KNOW? By the Brook Productions
PO Box 1447
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Restore Jordan Lake to a healthy and vibrant aquatic resource by removing trash from the shoreline and preventing its recurrence.
- Assist the US Army Corps of Engineers through our cooperative agreement in its natural resource management, parks and recreation programs and other activities
- Coordinate with annual Spring (as part of Haw River Assembly event) and Fall cleanups
- Facilitate community service by corporate, business, school and civic/religious groups in trash cleanups throughout the year
- Promote an Adopt-A-Shoreline Program to clean habitually littered shoreline areas
- Support trash prevention by public service announcements and reports to local and state government agencies
- Engage the boating community
HOW TO GET ON MAILING LIST FOR FALL AND SPRING CLEANUPS
These cleanups are open to the general public. Please become a member of our online meetup group to receive information and reminders.
HOW TO DONATE TO JORDAN LAKE EAGLECAM PROJECT
The Jordan Lake WildlifeCam project is sponsored by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Through a cooperative agreement with the Corps, we are proud to accept tax-deductible donations in support of this project. Go to our Donate Page for details