Restore Jordan Lake to a healthy and vibrant aquatic resource by removing trash from the shoreline and preventing further accumulations.
- Assist the US Army Corps of Engineers through our cooperative agreement in its natural resource management, parks and recreation programs and other activities
- Coordinate with annual Spring Haw River Assembly and Fall NC Big Sweep cleanups
- Facilitate community service by corporate, business, school and civic/religious groups in trash cleanups throughout the year
- Promote an Adopt-A-Shoreline Program to clean habitually littered shoreline areas
- Support trash prevention by public service announcements and reports to local and state government agencies
- Engage the boating community
READ OUR RECENT BLOGS ABOUT MANY SUCCESSFUL CLEANUPS THIS FALL
HOW TO DONATE TO JORDAN LAKE EAGLECAM PROJECT
The Jordan Lake EagleCam project is sponsored by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Through a cooperative agreement with the Corps, we are proud to accept tax-deductible donations in support of this project. Go to our Donate Page for details.