Restore Jordan Lake to a healthy and vibrant aquatic resource by removing trash from the shoreline and preventing further accumulations.
- Assist the US Army Corps of Engineers through our cooperative agreement in its natural resource management, parks and recreation programs and other activities
- Coordinate with annual Spring Haw River Assembly and Fall NC Big Sweep cleanups
- Facilitate community service by corporate, business, school and civic/religious groups in trash cleanups throughout the year
- Promote an Adopt-A-Shoreline Program to clean habitually littered shoreline areas
- Support trash prevention by public service announcements and reports to local and state government agencies
- Engage the boating community
VOLUNTEER FOR CJL IN HAW RIVER ASSEMBLY’S CLEANUP-A-THON ON SAT., MARCH 15TH – DETAILS ARE POSTED AT OUR MEETUP.COM SITE. (IF TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AT SITE, ASK AT INFO@CLEANJORDANLAKE.ORG)
HOW TO DONATE TO JORDAN LAKE EAGLECAM PROJECT
The Jordan Lake EagleCam project is sponsored by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Through a cooperative agreement with the Corps, we are proud to accept tax-deductible donations in support of this project. Go to our Donate Page for details.