WHAT DO 8 COUNTIES IN WATERSHED NEED TO KNOW? By the Brook Productions
PO Box 1447
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Restore Jordan Lake to a healthy and vibrant aquatic resource by removing trash from the shoreline and preventing its recurrence.
- Assist the US Army Corps of Engineers through our cooperative agreement in its natural resource management, parks and recreation programs and other activities
- Organize annual Fall and Spring (as part of Haw River Assembly event) cleanups open to general public
- Facilitate community service by corporate, business, school and civic/religious groups in trash cleanups throughout the year
- Manage Adopt-A-Shoreline and Adopt-A Feeder Stream Programs to clean habitually littered shoreline areas
- Raise watershed-wide public awareness about trash prevention by public service announcements and reports to government agencies and fostering collaborations
- Engage the boating community
ANNUAL SPRING TRASH CLEANUP, SAT., MAR. 25th, 9am-1pm
Trash Treasure Hunt with merchandise prizes and light lunch, too! Click here for details.
OUR NEW CALENDAR OF CLEANUP EVENTS- CLICK HERE
HOW TO DONATE TO JORDAN LAKE WILDLIFECAM PROJECT
The Jordan Lake WildlifeCam project is sponsored by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Through a cooperative agreement with the Corps, we are proud to accept tax-deductible donations in support of this project. Go to our Donate Page for details